Fire, Smoke, Water and Soot - With a fire you typically have the restoration needs caused by the fire, smoke, water and odour. Even the structure and contents not directly damaged by the fire, are typically coated with a fine residue of carbon deposit better known as soot. Soot mixed with the humidity resulting from the water used to put out the flames, results in an acidic residue which will continue to damage your furniture and electronics if it is allowed to remain on the surface.
Soot and toxic smoke odour will permeate every part of the home if left untreated. This odour can be removed through our professional ozone treatment.
Soot and toxic smoke odour will permeate every part of the home if left untreated. This odour can be removed through our professional ozone treatment. The ozone neutralizes the carbon particles which is the cause of the overpowering burnt smell in a house that has been damaged by fire. Ozone converts the carbon molecules into odourless ozone particles. Not only do ozone remove the odour, but it also sterilizes the air making it safe from all harmful pathogens like viruses, bacteria, fungi and mould spores that could be growing in your home due to the excessive water used by the Fire Brigade to douse the fire.
Superheated air from a fire will dry out leather items like leather couches, jackets, handbags etc. All these items will be cleaned and then leather treated to restore them to their former lustre.
Soot from a fire is acidic and will cause items made of iron to rust. All items like the bottom stands of white appliances, iron patio furniture etc. will be cleaned and rust treated to prevent rust from forming later on.
Allsure has a fully operational laundry service on our premises to assist Insurance clients and other Corporate companies with their laundry requirements. Laundry is collected from you premises and returned cleaned and packed professionally.
|Back||Back to top|